Heater & Furnace Repair & Maintenance
After 40 years in business, A/C and Refrigeration knows how to handle heating and furnace repair for any home or business. We are a factory-authorized dealer of Carrier® products and we offer a free sales consultation at your home or business to ensure that you get the correct solution for your needs.
Signs You Need Professional Furnace Repair
Following are some of the typical heating and cooling repair problems that property owners face in this part of Arizona.
- Thermostats often malfunction, preventing the system from sending heat flowing into the home when indoor conditions get uncomfortable.
- Obstructions of the airflow system inside your HVAC system can result from fan motor malfunctions and problems with belts and bearings. These heating issues can cause the furnace to overheat and make it hard to control the indoor temperature.
- Dirty filters can restrict airflow through the system, making the home uncomfortable.
- Furnace pilots and ignition control malfunctions can cause heat to run intermittently or not at all.
The age of your heating equipment is another critical factor in how well it performs. Generally speaking, if a unit is 10 to 15 years old, it may make more sense to replace it rather than investing in extensive repairs. The technology used in improving HVAC units advances rapidly, and an older unit is probably much less efficient than a newer model, even if it’s in peak operating condition. If it is time for a new unit, A/C and Refrigeration’s professionals can help you assess your home to determine the best options.
We Offer Preventive Maintenance Plans
A lack of maintenance can cause your heating and cooling system to break down or increase your utility bills. The failure to head off small problems before they get more serious can lead to a much larger and more expensive repair project. A/C and Refrigeration can help you establish a routine maintenance schedule for your HVAC system. Here are a few of the things we do during a regular maintenance visit:
- We check the heating unit for overall effective operation. If we determine that anything is not performing as designed, we’ll give you options to get it corrected.
- We check filters to ensure they are clean and unobstructed and change them when necessary.
- We inspect your air vents to make sure they aren’t blocked or closed off and that air is flowing freely through them.
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate
Whether you need help with a furnace repair or maintenance plan, contact A/C and Refrigeration today for a free, clear and thorough consultation and estimate of the project cost, with no surprises later. Give us a call today at (602) 488-7161 or fill out the online form and let’s get started!