Air Conditioning Installation Services
We understand that every customer has unique cooling and heating needs. That’s why we will create a customized plan just for you. When you come to A/C and Refrigeration for your residential or commercial air conditioning installation, we first perform a consultation to find out exactly what you are looking for and to measure dimensions. This helps us recommend the right type and size of the system for the space. If the budget is a priority, we can also suggest modifications or other money-saving solutions.
Considering an Upgrade to a New A/C Unit?
If you own an air conditioner that has not been replaced in more than 10-15 years, consider replacing the unit with a high-efficiency unit rather than continuing to repair the unit. In the long run, this will save you money in repair costs and increased energy efficiency. You will see the savings reflected each month on your utility bills.
Signs You May Need a New Air Conditioner
If you have an existing HVAC system and it has not been functioning properly, repairs may be just what the unit needs. However, sometimes a new system is necessary. There are certain warning signs that indicate a new system is warranted:
- Consistently high energy bills. If utility bills are high and there is not a reasonable explanation, this may mean the HVAC system is operating inefficiently.
- Strange smells. Sometimes the problem may be minor, but if smells are ignored, this can lead to more serious issues. An oily smell or an electrical odor can indicate a serious problem. If you notice these smells, call us right away.
- System is older than 20 years. If you are experiencing inefficiency and requiring multiple repairs, and the system is older than 20 years old, it may be time to replace it with a newer and more efficient system.
- Strange noises. Odd, unexplained noises are one of the first signs of malfunctioning equipment. We can diagnose the issue and recommend the best solution.
- Ongoing repairs. Occasional repairs are normal but ongoing repairs are not. If repairs are needed more than once a season, it may be time for a new HVAC system.
- Fluctuating temperatures. Large swings from hotter temperatures to cooler ones and high humidity levels often indicate complex issues. If caught early, retrofitting of failing components may fix the problem. Otherwise, a new unit may be the best choice.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation & Estimate
Taking good care of your commercial A/C system is imperative. When you need air conditioning installation for a new space or replacement of a current unit, A/C and Refrigeration is the company to contact. Give us a call at (602) 488-7161 or contact us online today!